As every business owner knows, wearing a lot of hats is how you keep your company in the black. The problem, of course, is that any business owner only has 24 hours in a day. Cramming business development, customer service, marketing, production and financials can’t be looked in a glimpse within a day.
The best way to overcome the limitation of time is by automating some of your processes — and marketing is one area ripe for automation. The key for any businesses is finding a tool that can automate many components of marketing at once, and this Pardot platform take a unique approach to automate marketing processes to make entrepreneurs’ lives easier.
The question “What is Pardot?”
It is a common one for people who are looking to integrate a marketing automation tool within their Salesforce platform. Pardot is a lead marketing automation system that allows you to reach potential clients through a number of means, i.e. email campaigns, social media and paid marketing, to name a few. This marketing automation tool for Salesforce can also sync with your current customers in Salesforce to automated and enhance communications.
To answer the question “What is Pardot?” in depth, let’s break down the aspects of this marketing automation system that are most commonly used in conjunction with Salesforce.
Pardot- email marketing tool
Pardot is largely used as an email marketing tool to coincide with Salesforce campaigns. For example, if you have a email campaign specific to an event, you can integrate the list of event attendees from your Salesforce platform into a Pardot engagement (or drip) campaign to stay connected to these leads after the event ends.
Some of the benefits of Pardot as an email marketing tool include:
- Mobile responsive email templates
- Engagement studio for custom drip campaigns
- Robust reporting for email analytics
- Score changing abilities that tie to leads in Salesforce
- In addition to these benefits of Pardot as an email marketing system, this tool can also send notifications to users when certain email links are clicked or specific forms are submitted, meaning you won’t miss an opportunity to follow up on a lead.
A lead generation and marketing tool.
Perhaps one of the most valuable aspects of Pardot is that it can generate contact forms to be used on your company’s website. These contact forms can be customized to capture the information you deem necessary to follow up with your leads, and can be integrated seamlessly into a number of websites, including WordPress.
Once someone fills out the Pardot contact form on your website, you can set up the following automated lead marketing process through the Pardot platform:
- Contact information is captured and stored in a “website leads” dynamic list in Pardot.
- This list is input into an ongoing email campaign.
- The new lead is automatically sent an email, which can be personalized to the specific contact information entered, i.e. include first name, company, etc.
- You can specify which email to send the new lead based on certain information the person entered. For example, a different email will be sent depending on what industry the lead indicated.
- A Salesforce user will be assigned to the lead based on whether the email was opened, the link in the email was clicked, or any other specification you mention.
Use Pardot to transform your automation strategy?
Marketers today are expected to prioritize ROI and efficiency. Automation is often the missing piece of the puzzle for those looking to maintain share of voice and an acquisition pipeline with robust volume.
Pardot assures addresses these criteria:
- Increase your ability to tweak activity, on the fly, as needed, using data as your guide
- Empower you to dedicate time more wisely and spend less time on tedious busy-work
- Provide useful metrics that allow you to demonstrate to stakeholders exactly how potent your marketing activity is
- Enable you to strike the right balance between full-on autopilot and high-quality impact, without maintenance demands weighing you down
At 4i Apps Solutions, we work with only the top products offered for business solutions. Infact, we use this product internally to engage our clients and prospects. If you are ready to learn more about how the Pardot automation marketing tool, contact 4i Apps Solutions today.
Rather than sit on the sidelines and allow your competition to gain a scalability advantage, consider Pardot as your marketing automation tool to ensure that you stay one step ahead of the competition.Share this post