Industry : Energy
A Major power generation & water desalination public utility company with 300+ oracle users managing assets worth QAR 15.6 Billion successfully upgraded Oracle EBS along with discoverer reports migration to APEX.
In a Desire to upgrade their existing Oracle EBS 12.1.x to 12.2.8 and migrate their discoverer reports (unsupported): the client is looking forward to a recognized Oracle partner to satisfy their requirements. The client selected 4i, a Cloud application consulting and services firm which is a renowned Oracle Platinum Cloud Select Partner and a Cloud Excellence Implementer.
To overcome the business challenges faced by the client, 4i upgraded their Oracle EBS system to the latest stable version for an optimized experience and as a value added service our 4i experts recommended to migrated the discoverer reports to APEX platform as Discoverer is desupported.
- Upgraded Oracle EBS system from 12.1.x to 12.2.8 and Database from 10.2.0.2 to 12c.
- Migration of 25 discoverer reports and four dashboards to APEX with an interactive report component with responsive UI design.
- The client operating system has been upgraded to RHEL v7. 4i migrated their Oracle Applications Tablespace Model (OATM) to 12c during the upgrade to eliminate compatibility issues with the existing custom objects.
- Re-implemented the existing Leave Management system and configured new validations/approvals rules in the system along with successful reconciliation of over 11 years Inventory module data.
- Enabled Java WEB start to make Oracle forms compatible with all browsers and Configured the HTTPS for application node.
Oracle E-Business Suite Financials
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Accounts Payable
- Oracle Accounts Receivable
- Oracle Cash Management
- Oracle Fixed Assets
Oracle E-Business Suite SCM
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle Inventory
- Oracle iProcurement
Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS
- Oracle Core HR
- Oracle Self Service
- Oracle Payroll
Oracle Time & Labor