Industry : Education
Distinguished India-based Educational Institution operating in Doha with around 5000+ students and 300+ employees successfully implemented Oracle ERP Fusion cloud and integrated Student Management System.
As an educational institution, the client wants an efficient ERP Cloud to manage their operations and integrate with their existing Student Management System. The client needed a renowned Oracle partner to satisfy their requirements.
Client selected 4i, a Cloud application consulting and services firm which is an established Oracle Platinum Cloud Select Partner and a Cloud Excellence Implementer.
4i discovered that the client has been facing challenges from using disparate systems and had issues in Cash Sales with Inventory depletion, Multiple Advances for various collections and Bulk Data Migration from the existing database.
- Implemented Fusion cloud modules including Fusion Financials, HCM and SCM.
- Provided Integration with Oracle ERP fusion cloud application and the existing Student Management System.
- Solution to support Cash Sales, as part of it enabled the Automatic Receipt concept to make it as an automated process.
- Created 30+ DFF’s in customer master to replicate the information from the existing Student Management System.
- Configured many Receipt methods to track various Advances, Admission Fee, Bus Fee, Tuition Fee, Late charges, etc., by integrating with School Management System.
- Fusion Accounts Payable
- Fusion Accounts Receivables
- Fusion General Ledger
- Fusion Cash Management
- Fusion Fixed Assets
- Fusion HCM Base
- Fusion Payroll
- Fusion Self Service Procurement
- Fusion Inventory
- Fusion Purchasing
- Fusion Order Management