Industry : Manufacturing
A reputed company involved in manufacturing & trading of electrical products in Oman selects Oracle Cloud Solutions to streamline their business process
First Contracting company in Oman to get listed on the Muscat Securities Market with capabilities in civil, mechanical, structural, electrical and instrumentation; executing projects in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, Power, Water and Wastewater sectors; was looking for a solution to integrate and streamline their business processes. They are into operations for 30+ years.
4i Apps currently implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud Services covering modules of Financials, Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing for the Client to streamline their process from configuration, price and quotation to manufacturing and installation. The solutions provided helps the customer manage their warehouse activities, use integrated social solutions and provide real-time views on work orders with serialized-enabled manufacturing.
- Fusion Financials Cloud Service
- Fusion Procurement Cloud Service
- Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service
- Fusion GlobalOrder Promising Cloud Service
- Fusion Order Management Cloud Service
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Service
- Fusion Inventory Cloud Service
- Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service
- Fusion Maintenance Cloud Service
- Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service