Industry : Aviation
A Major civilian airport in APAC region serving around 60+ Million passengers by flying 100+ airlines to 100+ countries and territories worldwide; successfully went live with Oracle Primavera Unifier Cloud to effectively manage project budget and cost transactions for new terminal construction.
Planning to expand the airport, Client is working on constructing the new terminal on a 1,080-hectare site. Since this project involves day to day cost information and contracts management; Client was looking for a centralized enterprise system that provides solution to allocate funds, estimate cost, approve budgets, manage commitments and payments. The solution is also expected to provide up to date and accurate cost reports for multiple stakeholders to manage and have full visibility on budget health and cash flows.
Being an Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer of Project Management solutions; 4i conducted workshops to identify the business challenges faced by Client through analyzing the current Cost Management System.
To overcome the business challenges faced by Client, 4i implemented Oracle Primavera Unifier Cloud, a complete project lifecycle management solution that is integrated with Client’s existing SAP system using SOA technology.
- Implemented Oracle Primavera Unifier Project controls Cloud
- Migrated 175+ contracts into the production instance which were earlier tracked by CAG manually using Excel sheets
- Configured 40+ business process on budget and contract management
- Created 10+ Inbound interface from existing SAP system using SOA technology; with real-time synchronization of budget and contracts data from SAP
- Developed 30+ reports for CXO level and Super Users level to visualize data and take actions on-time
Oracle Primavera Unifier Project Controls – A powerful easy to use solution for managing project portfolios, capital planning, project delivery, controlling costs, and managing collaboration and communications across projects.
By implementing Oracle Primavera Unifier, Client benefited with a complete enterprise wide cost management and cost control system to track, manage and control the movement of cost from budget till contract utilization. With generation of cash flow curves, financial forecast, auto generated reports and stream-lined business process; Client’s IT investment in Oracle is ensured with promised benefits.