Client is a Prominent Asset Management Company in UAE with more than 16 years of expertise and manages a Portfolio of Assets values at USD 22 Billion. They are one of the companies which have shown their true potential by transforming their business portfolio from Facilities Management services into a Total Community Solutions business.
Client is using Oracle EBS as their source system to maintain all employee masters and a company-specific driven Employee Mobile Application for Self Service Request. Client faced challenges in syncing data between EBS and Mobile App.
4i Apps partnered with Client to integrate their existing Oracle EBS and Custom Employee Mobile App using iPaaS (Informatica) middleware to seamlessly exchange HRMS data for self-service requests
- APIs were developed in Oracle EBS SOA Gateway for the below functionalities from mobile app
- Employee Self-Registration
- Read Employee Information
- Employee Leave Management – Create/Update/Cancel Leaves, Check leave status, Get Leave Balance
- Letter Generation – Generate/Read/Print Letter
- Register to Trainings
- Check Probation Expiry
- Check Passport Expiry
- Push Notification for employee request approvals
- Developed backend procedures to handle all employee self-service requests coming from the mobile app.
- Developed process flows in Informatica iPaaS to integrate between the mobile application and Oracle EBS HRMS.
- Generated wrapper services for backend APIs via Informatica iPaaS API Gateway.
- Conducted user trainings sessions on end-to-end integration flow.
- Provided post go-live support and resolved critical issues
4i is an Oracle Modern OPN Partner with extensive experience in Integrating Oracle EBS with 3rd party systems including Maximo, Salesforce, SAP, etc. using middleware such as Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA Cloud, Informatica iPaas.