Manage your Supply Chain for a specific project by using Project Driven Supply Chain Oracle Cloud Application 20B
Any Project Driven Business (Construction, Event Management, Etc.) needs the ability to perform their supply chain activities in the context of projects, whenever they must procure contract-specific goods and services of a specific quality on a specified schedule and budget. If you are a manufacturing or a service company delivering goods and services on a project, you might also want to invoice your customers based on terms of the contract, rather than the cost of goods and services.
Cloud computing is evolving day-by-day which helps the companies to automate their business irrespective of industries. From that footstep, Oracle Project-Driven Supply Chain Solution (20B) provides a full-fledged end to end ERP solution to facilitate all your business needs.
How it affects the Transaction:
- Query and review on-hand inventory based on project and task.
- Use the Create Miscellaneous Transaction task to issue or receive project material.
- Use the Create Sub Inventory Transfer task to transfer project material between Sub Inventories.
- Use the Create Inter-Organization Transfer task to transfer project material across inventory organizations.
- Record cycle count sequences and approve the sequences for project material.
- Record physical inventory tags and approve the adjustments for project material.
- Move material across projects or tasks or between project and Central Stores Inventory using the Create Project Transfer task.
- Query and view completed transactions by project and task using the Review Completed Transactions task.
- You can easily modify OTBI reports to display the project and task.
The below Transactions are covered under Project Driven Supply Chain:
- Miscellaneous Transaction (Receipt & Issue)
- Movement Request (Issue & Transfer)
- Sub Inventory Transfer
- Cycle Count
- Physical Count
- Material Receipt
- Create Reservation
- Project Transfer (New Transaction)
- Sales Order Issue
Perks of using Project Driven Supply Chain
SEGREGATE AND MANAGE PROJECT-SPECIFIC INVENTORY
If You often procure materials specifically for projects at project-specific price quotes. Then you need to keep a track of materials and their valuation for the project.
RECEIVE PROJECT-SPECIFIC SUPPLY
You may need the ability to automate the receiving process of project-specific supply into inventory as project material to prevent comingling
Note: Project Details can be captured in Receipt, Inspect, and Delivery Transaction
PICK PROJECT-SPECIFIC INVENTORY
To prevent the comingling of inventory across projects and tasks, you need the ability to enforce picking from project-specific or common inventory.
SHIP PROJECT-SPECIFIC INVENTORY
For the integrity of the project-specific supply chain, you have to ensure that inventories from a specific project are shipped against project-specific sales or transfer orders.
TRANSFER ORDER BETWEEN PROJECT-SPECIFIC INVENTORY
In a project-driven supply chain, you need the ability to transfer project-owned material from the point of storage to the point of use on-demand and ensure that it remains segregated while on the move.
PROJECT TO PROJECT TRANSFER
It allows users to transfer the Stocks from One Project to Another Project without any hindrance.
PROJECT SPECIFIC ON-HAND AVAILABILITY
SKU On-Hand is visible to Inventory User based on Project wise to provide a better insight on availability.
Project Driven Supply Chain provides an edge over the competitors for the project related companies. Using Oracle Cloud, companies can also enjoy the updates as the year’s progress…
Practice Head SCM & MFG with Overall 30+ years on several Oracle ERP implementations with hands-on in various areas such as Business Consulting, Implementation, Architecture, Support, Upgrade, Rollout, and Health check.